You are here because you probably have the interest to contribute your ideas to Blogging Fever and checking out the Guest Post Guideline of this blog.
Blogging Fever is a place for bloggers to share their ideas and promote their blog at the same time. If you are some internet marketer or SEO link builder, your post will be considered as sponsored post and you can contact us for the pricing.
Before that, I believe that first question from you would be:
Does Blogging Fever accept Guest Post?
The answer is YES.
We accept guest post from anyone who has the interest to contribute to the following topics:
- Blogging tips
- Writing tips
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social media
- WordPress tips and blog design
- Product reviews
Hold there! Read the Don’ts first
Before reading the guideline, do read the Don’ts of guest post submission:
- Don’t ask us whether we accept guest post or not because the answer is clearly stated above.
- Don’t ask us to suggest a writing topic for you.
What are the guidelines?
The moderation of your articles will be based on below:
- Your article MUST be unique and had not been published elsewhere.
- Once your article is submitted to us, it is completely belong to us and we have full rights to the article.
- At the end of your article, you MUST include your author’s byline where you can have up to two outbound links. In the outbound links, one MUST be the root of your site and another one MUST be the internal pages of the site. I do not accept links from two different sites or without the root domain name.
- There are no restrictions to number of words in terms of minimum and maximum as long as your content is valuable and interesting.
- Preferably How-To articles. List type of articles is not recommended unless you have a huge list (At least 10 items).
- You can include relevant links within your content but it MUST not be affiliate links. We have the right to made any of the relevant links within the content to nofollow without notification.
- Your guest post MUST come with an image. You can either get it from Free Digital Photos and provide me the credit and URL or purchase an image from sites like Fotolia.
- Replying to comments is a MUST within the first 7 days after your article is published. If you failed to do so, all your links will be removed from the article.
How to submit your guest post
There are two things that you need to submit to us in order for your Guest Post to be accepted:
- Image of the article
- File in Word format (.doc/.docx/.odt) or HTML format. The content of the file should consists of the following:
- Title: Title of your article.
- Description: Short description of your article (Less than 150 characters).
- Article: Content of your article following the guidelines above.
- Author’s Bio: A short byline about yourself (At least 2-3 sentences). Social profile can be added but no email contacts.
- Image Credit: A credit on where you get the image.
Once you have both items prepared, just submit to admin[at]bloggingfever.com.
We will review in 3-4 days and respond to you on the submission status of your guest post.
Your article will be published as soon as possible after acceptance unless it is requested by you that you want it to be scheduled later.
If there is anything that is not clear in the guideline, feel free to contact us.